We entreat the parents I Guardians with the following recommendation Proper development of a child depends mainly on two factors - your supervision at home and ours at school. If either is lacking, the progress of your ward suffers. We expect you to co-operate with the school authorities in enforcing regularity, discipline and habit to study and prepare lessons with keen interest among your wards. Student’s home-work diary must be checked and signed daily. It is an important medium of communication between you and the teachers. You are required to notify the school of any change in the address immediately. You are required to acquaint yourself thoroughly with the rules and regulations of the school as well as other details and to maintain cordial relations with the school staff. Students must not be disturbed in course of studies during school hours by the parents / guardians I relatives. Parent - Teacher meeting is the proper event for holding discussions. However, in case of any exigency, prior permission of the Principal is necessary. Tuition by our teachers is specifically prohibited. Students who want to improve, in case they are not making satisfactory progress, can avail the facility of remedial and extra classes conducted by our teachers absolutely free of any charge. Bulk SMS facility has been extended to each student. The parents shall regularly be informed about child’s regularity and performance in the school. It should always be kept in mind that we are all linked together in a continuous progress of educating the children. Hence cordial relations must be maintained at all levels, realizing that the net result of recriminations falls on the child.
Parent - Teacher's meetings are conducted periodically. These meetings are intended to review the pupil’s performance in the presence of parents, Students and subject teachers. The meetings should help to sort out all matters on merit in a spirit of harmony in consonance with the CVIS philosophy of “Vasudeva Kutumbakam”. The cordial and mutual discussions between parents and Teachers I Principal should ultimately help students to improve their performance with collective effort of the school and parents. Suggestions from both ends are welcome to implement new programmes towards improvement in academic standards, cultural and moral values, sports and other activities.
General Instructions to the Parents:
- All entries in the diary from the school must be shown to parents and entries made by the parents should be brought to the notice of the relevant school staff.
CONDUCT AND DISCIPLINE:
- Strict discipline must be maintained with in the school premises.
- Students must not Litter the school premises. They must keep their classrooms, corridors and campus as clean as possible and throw leftovers in to the dustbins only.
- Students must respect the school property. Damage done even by accidently must be reported at once by the one who causes it.
- Students are expected to be courteous at all times.
- Students must carry text books, exercise book and stationary according to the time table.
- Students cycles must be locked and parked in the cycle stand.
- Students are not allowed to drive scooters/mopeds/cars while commuting to and from the school.
- Every student must carry a tiffin box, a table mat, a clean napkin and a handkerchief every day. Students must have the refreshment in the break time only.
- Non vegetarian food is strictly prohibited in the school campus.
- Playing with colour or bursting of crackers within the school premise and school buses in prohibited.
- Elaborate birthday celebrations are not allowed in the school.
- Mobile phone, I-pods etc are prohibited in the school, If a students is found carrying any of these, it will be confiscated immediately.
- Students must speak in English in the school campus.
- The School reserves the right to dismiss a student whose conduct is unbecoming and unsuitable to the school. Immorality, grave in subordination, contempt of authority or will full damage to property can lead to suspension! expulsion form the school.
- No student is allowed to wear hair colour, mehendi or nail polish.
- School will not be responsible for any incident that takes place out side school premises.
- Child should ensure his security himself, If he is commuting by his own vehicle.
- School will provide the Transport facility on the wish of the parent only.
- Names of fee defaulters for two months will be struck off. Hence they will have to seek re-admission.